A Sunny Surprise
I am honored and delighted that fellow blogger Tracey has nominated me for the Sunshine Award… how super-cool is that! Thanks so much, Tracey. Be sure to check out her blog, Trace in the Kitchen here. It’s filled with food, travel, and terrific commentary!
There are a few guidelines to follow:
- Post the Sunshine Award logo on your blog.
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers and announce their nomination in their blog’s comment section.
- Mention links back to their blog, including a link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions below, which are designed to help people get to know you better.
- Favorite Color: It’s so hard to pick just one. I love to wear blue, but I surround myself with the warmth of oranges and yellows.
- Favorite Animal: No question here… cats
- Favorite Number: 17
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Water with lemon (I know, it’s pretty boring.)
- Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Wine
- Favorite Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, since I’ve never tried Twitter.
- My Passions: Traveling, writing, making art, spending time in nature, reading
- Giving or Receiving: Definitely giving, especially little surprises
- Favorite City: Amsterdam
- Favorite TV Show: Boardwalk Empire
Here are my nominees — I know you’re going to love them: